top of page

Residential Insurance

Here at Ken's Insurance Agency, our goal is to help you with all your insurance needs. One way we do this is by helping you with your Residential Insurance needs. Residential Insurance is for those who own, purchase, or rent a home or condo. This can also be used for landlords to insure their properties. This coverage helps replace the building, other structures on the property, and contents in your vehicle and the structures depending on the type of policy. Medical coverage is also included for those who become injured on the property and are not the insured.

bottom of page